What is Containerized Wastewater Treatment Plant
Containerized mobile wastewater treatment plant is the name given to the systems that work with the plug and play principle by mounting all the equipment in the factory in standard iso containers or specially produced containers.
Mobile Containerized Wastewater Treatment Unit that can be easily transported and quickly commissioned for temporary locations.
It is the fastest and most practical solution to the wastewater problem, which is one of the common problems in temporary residential areas.
Containerized Ecocycle MBBR mobile wwtp system is a highly effective biological treatment process based on a combination of conventional activated sludge process and biofilmmedia.
Containerized wastewater treatment Ecocycle MBBR containerized systems contains all necessary stages, such as physical treatment ( primary treatment), anoxic chamber, aeration, clarification, disinfection, sludge storage section and all the mechanical - electrical equipments, piping, and instrumentation inside its containerized structure as a mobile system.
Containerized wastewater treatment Ecocycle MBBR provides easy installation and operation. Biofilm media provides increased surface area for the biological micro- organisms to attach and grow. The increased surface area reduces the footprint of the tanks required to treat the wastewater.
Containerized wastewater treatment Ecocycle MBBR is a highly effective activated sludge process and bio-filter process that uses small Biofilm carrier elements Biochip or “media” (polyethylene) to aid in biofilm growth. These medias have density lighter than water so they dont sink and tend to float . The media is continuously agitated by bubbles from the aeration system that adds oxygen at the bottom of the first compartment of the aeration tank.
- The media provides increased surface area for the biological microorganisms to attach to and grow in the aeration tanks.
- The increased surface area reduces the footprint of the tanks required to treat the wastewater.
- Containerized wastewater treatment Ecocycle MBBR saves process times and tank space.
Basic process steps;
- Sludge Stabilization
Wastewater fed by gravity or pumping is treated in aeration chamber so that bacteria inside converts the organic matter of wastewater into CO2 and water.
Containerized wastewater treatment - plants are covered under service and maintenance warranty. Our company provides replacement parts and technical service for the subsequent years.
Areas of using Containerized Wastewater Treatment:
- Summer housing developments
- Holiday villages
- Housings and mass housings
- Factories and Industrial Facilities
- Villages, towns and Municipalities
- Schools, Hospitals and Military Facilities
- Accommodation Facilities and Restaurants
- Temporary locations such as construction sites
- Recreational facilities Camps
Advantages of Containerized wastewater treatment Ecocycle® MBBR
- Less Space Requirement
- Recycling for irrigation
- Higher Outlet Water Quality
- Silence and Odorless
- Advanced Processing Technology
- High Efficiency In Different Flow Rates
- Low Initial Investment and Operating Cost
- Resistant to Different Temperature
- Easy Installation & Commissioning
What are the benefits of the Containerized wastewater treatment Ecocycle® MBBR biological container system treatment?
That's why Ecocycle® MBBR Containerized WWTP solutions are the best choice for a low-cost, automated and reliable wastewater treatment plant.
- Ease of operation
- Modular design allows expansion
- Quick installation and start up
- Low operating expenditure
- Small footprint
- Low energy consumption
- Discharge quality to environmental standards
- Fully automated